Tuesday, June 5, 2018

BookCrossing: Dead Solid Perfect

I'm posting this the very same day this book got caught, because I'm just so damn excited! It's been a while since I've had a wild catch and this entry for Dead Solid Perfect was a welcome sight, especially with its revelation that in less than 3 weeks the book has gone from Canada to Australia! After learning that the book was caught, I noticed that the date of release was 11 years to the day after the date of registration - 11 years of just sitting on my shelf gathering dust. And now, just 15 days after being freed, let's hope the book enjoys its new lease on life thousands of kilometres from home.

Here's the catch:
I picked up the book on a table in Starbucks located on Parkway Blvd in Coquitlam, BC Canada. On May 24th. It was days before our family vacation to Australia, so I decided to take the book on my plane ride and leave it in Sydney Australia.
I found the book to be very easy reading and as a golfer myself it was very funny!
This book is now left on a table in a Sydney Starbucks!

No comments: