Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BookCrossing: The Day of the Storm

Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see! Finally, another catch. I released The Day of the Storm at the Seattle Premium Outlets in Tulalip, WA, way back in October of '09 and it wasn't until many, many, many weeks later (okay, just three weeks later) that a catch hit my inbox. Catch rate sits at 12.526096033402923%. The book was caught by a new bookcrossing member from the fine state of Tennessee. The catcher and a friend brought the book up to.. well, let's let the catcher tell the story:
I was traveling to Canada for a visit with friends in Abbotsford Canada. I flew into Seattle Wa and then drove up to Abbotsford. We stopped at an outdoor outlet mall and my friend June saw the book sitting on a bench. She explained how the Traveling Books work and I decided to bring it back to Tennessee with me. I really like Rosamunde Pilcher and I am staring the book now. This is such a great idea. So, this book has been to Canada and now to Tennessee.

No comments: