Saturday, October 18, 2008

BookCrossing: Blood Royal

Once upon a time, a boy named jblue(afterglow) released a book. It happened during the afternoon of September twenty-seventh in the year two thousand and eight. Said book was Blood Royal by Harold Robbins and it was released at the nine o'clock gun on the east side of the park. A week and a half later, a journal entry hit the boy's email. Seems the book was caught by a new member from Calgary, Alberta, with the username red-dawn. Here's the entry:
I found the book in Stanley Park at the 9 o'clock gun. I hummed and hawed about taking it, because I'm not a Harold Robbins fan. I am, however, an avid reader, so I couldn't resist! Too bad the book was SO horrible! I will be leaving it somewhere, not sure yet.
Here's a link to Blood Royal on BookCrossing. The book has since seen another journal entry by another new member - TallTimber in Okotoks, Alberta. Thanks Albertans!

No comments: