Monday, February 20, 2017

BookCrossing: Room

I wanted to wild release Room but I was slightly hesitant. It's a popular book and I wanted it to find an appreciative reader. It's a hardcover and there was a threat of spring rain. I decided to release Room onto a sheltered public bookshelf and I'm glad I released it when and where I did because it sure did find an appreciative reader, or at least an appreciative finder as there hasn't been a post-reading update since the catch was made last July.

Here's the bookshelf:


And here's the catch:
This is my first book crossing book. I loved the film, and as I usually enjoy the books more than I do the films that are based on the books I was ecstatic when I saw this in the little "take a book, leave a book" house in front of the Port Moody Arts Centre. I am going to begin reading the book tonight and will let you know what I think of it, and then I will pass the book on.

No comments: